Sunnie and Richard welcome you to The Castle, Spofforth, a family run village pub serving home made food and Cask Ale Marque real ales: Tetleys, Black Sheep and Golden Pippen from the Copper Dragon Brewery in Skipton.
Monday to Thursday: 12.00 noon until 3.00pm then 5.30pm till close
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: 12.00 noon until close
Monday to Saturday: 12 noon until 2.30pm then 6.00pm til 9.00pm
Sunday: 12 noon until 4.00pm
(Bank holidays as Sunday timings)
- The Yorkshire Room - a function room and on Thursday, Friday and Saturday evening and the venue for fine dining, all of which is home cooked and produced in house
- Download menus for lunchtime, evening, Sunday (menus are subject to change)
- Blackboard for specials
- Walkers and cyclists welcome!
- Ample free parking
- Beer garden
- Covered outside smoking area with seating
- Dominoes and darts teams, quiz nights – contact us for details.
We will cater for special occasions - funerals, christenings, wedding celebrations, barbecues and birthdays, menus designed to suit your requirements.
The Castle Inn
Tel: 01937 590200
Between Harrogate and Wetherby on the A661